Step into snow Heaven
Fringed with pine trees and adorned with the beauty of snow, the Kedarkantha Peak is one of the most sought after snow-trekking destinations in the country. Situated at a height of 3,800m above the sea level, the trek to this mountain pass in Uttarakhand offers various levels of challenges to the trekkers. Offering an enthralling trekking experience, Kedarkantha winter trek usually originate from Sankri; which can be easily reached from Dehradun and takes the trekkers through the immaculate beauty of the vicinity. From snow-capped Himalayan peaks to a frozen pond, meadows covered with snow to some of the other mesmerizing peaks, this trek offers all the marvels, a trekker can wish for! Not just for the trekkers, Kedarkantha winter trek is also an ideal trek for the nature lovers, shutterbugs and other classes of travellers as well. Within the 6 exciting days of this expedition, the trekkers are rewarded with magical views, exhilarating experiences and delightful moments!
Grade :- Easy To Moderate
Max Altitude :- 12,500 Ft.
Approx Trekking Km :- 20 Kms.
1. Accommodation. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
2. Meals while on trek (Veg.) (Egg)
3. Trek equipments.
5. First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
6. Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
7. Transport from Haridwar/Kathgodam to Lohajung and return.
1. Any kind of personal expenses.
2. Food during the transit.
4. Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
5. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Price Includes".
6. Govt taxes, any personal expense and anything not mentioned above
Trekking shoes, Backpack (40-60 litres), Three warm layers, Two trek pants, Two collared t-shirts, Thermals, Sunglasses, Suncap, Synthetic, hand gloves, Balaclava / woolen scarves, Socks (2 pairs), Headlamp/LED torch, Trekking pole
Dehradun - Sankri (7-8 hrs by road) ? From Dehradun, drive to Sankri. Enroute we will cross Mussoorie, Kempty Fall, Nainbag, Purola and Mori On Arrival SankriCheck into the hotel.In the evening, enjoy a stroll in the charming sankari villageOvernight can be spent in the hotel.
Sankri - Juda-ka-Talab - Shepherd Camp (3-4 hrs) ? After breakfast, Start our trek up to Juda ka TalabThe trail is of moderate nature and will pass through a lovely forest for most of the part.After 2 hours, reach Juda-ka-TalabCamp here for the night. Overnight will be spent in tents.
Juda ka Talab - Kedarkantha Base (4 hrs) An early morning one can see the sun shine on snow clapped peaks.After Breakfast start your trek to Kedar Kantha.Reach the destination and revel in the open snow ground ringed by trees. Delight in the views of Swargarohini, Bandarpoonch and Kalanag peaksOvernight will be spent in tents.
Base Camp - Kedarkantha – Base Camp ? Post a hearty breakfast trek to Kedarkantha from Base camp and reach Kedarkantha after 4-5 hoursMagnificent views of Yumnotri and Gangotri range, Kinner Kailash range and other ranges in HimachalHead back to the base camp. Overnight will be spent in tents. ?
Kedarkantha Base camp – Sankri ? After Breakfast trek back to Sankri village. On arrival in Sankri, check-in into a hotel and enjoy the day with scenic views all around;Overnight stay at the hotel.
Drive from Sankri to Dehradun (6-7 Hours) ? Post breakfast, driv back to Dehradun.Trip ends here.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 14 Days will deduct 50%
Cancelling before 15 Days to 30 Days will deduct 25%