Best of Greece - Athens and Santorini in 6 days.
Athens & Santorini are one of the popular international holiday destinations in the world.
A thousand sunsets, a thousand memories, a thousand heartbeats, colors of blue red & gold streaking the sky - this is Santorini island. Poets have written about it, artists attempt to capture its beauty. Nothing can quite describe the unsurpassed magic of Santorini. This tiny Greek island in the Aegean sea, rich in history & steeped in myth, is situated on the southern east tip of the Cyclades Cluster. Once famous for its seafaring captains & thriving trade from Russia towards England, France & Italy, & even further back in time the biblical volcanic catastrophe of 1500 BC, today Santorini is one of the most popular holiday destinations worldwide.
Athens is a magical city with most glorious history in the world. This enchanting capital of Greece has always been the birthplace of civilization. It is the city where democracy and most of the wise men of ancient times were born. The most important civilization of the ancient world flourished in Athens and relives through superb architectural masterpieces which you will explore through this well designed holiday package.
-> This rate is applicable for couple booking.
-> This package price is derived based on stay in 3 star hotel with Standard room type.
-> Government tax is applicable on the above mentioned rate for per person.
Greece Holiday Package includes:
• 3 nights accommodation in Athens hotel
• 2 nights accommodation in Santorini hotel
• Daily breakfast
• Half-day City tour of Athens with new Acropolis Museum (organized), with English speaking guide + entrance fees and the transportation from/to hotel.
• Private round trip transfers in Athens from airport-hotel-port-with private air conditioned taxi
• Round trip transfers in Santorini from port –hotel-airport on seat in coach basis
• Dinner (if mentioned in itinerary)
• Transport by luxury bus
• Professional tour leader
• Gratuities (optional)
• Drinks and beverages
• Any other food like dinner or lunch specifically mentioned
• Flight fares / Visa charges
OPTIONAL TOURS :
(1) Full Day Santorini Day Tour - Bus Tour (Akrotiri/Perivolos Beach/Megalochori/Profitis Ilias/Pyrgos Village/Santo Wines/Oia Village)
Supplemental Rate: 43 Euros per person (extra 12 Euros to be paid locally for Akrotiri Excavations entrance)
- until 2/12 the Tour operates daily except Monday
- from 3/12 the Tour operates every Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday
The all-time classic bus tour in Santorini!
• At first you visit the Akrotiri Archaeological site and learn about one of the most important prehistoric settlements of Greece!
• Next station of the tour is Perivolos Beach where you can swim into the crystal-blue waters and have a nice sunbath on the hot black volcanic sand or enjoy your lunch there!
• Megalochori Village is the next destination, famous for its narrow paths surrounded by excavated houses.
• Tour continues with the Profitis Helias mountain and monastery!
• Later, we drive through Pyrgos village and then you visit the Santo Wines Winery to learn all about the art of wine making and taste some of the best local wines!
• Last stop is Oia village where you have free time to walk around the village and watch the famous sunset!
(2) ATHENS BY NIGHT TOUR & GREEK DANCE SHOW
Duration 3.5 hours
• The tour starts with a visit to the main Greek port of Piraeus, passing by the most important points of the city (City Hall, picturesque yacht harbour of Microlimano etc).
• Following the principal avenues and passing by the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the National Garden, the Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Catholic Cathedral, Academy, University, National Library and the Old Parliament we arrive at Plaka.
• Short pleasant walk through the unique old Athens city to one of the popular taverns for dinner with live bouzouki music and Greek folk dances.
Highlights of the tour:
• Port of Piraeus
• Pass by the main ancient attractions in city centre to see them lit up at night.
• Show with Greek folk dances
• Bouzouki music
• small walking tour in Plaka
It is a perfect addition to Greece holiday itinerary
Other points to note:
• Extra charges for night transfers supplement. 22:00-06:30 hrs per person per way 10 Euros
On arrival at Athens International Airport; you will be greeted by Navigers local representative at escorted to hotel for checkin
After rest, you can explore this fascinating city by your own.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITY Athens by Night Tour.
Overnight stay in hotel in Athens.
Day for Athens City Tour with Acropolis Musuem
This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. The expert guides take you to see the centre of the city including Constitution Square Syntagma , the Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier and the National Library. On your way to the Acropolis you will see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896 , the Temple of Olympian Zeus and Hadrian s Arch. At the Acropolis we visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and, finally, the monument that puts order in the mind , the Parthenon. You will also pay a visit to the fantastic New Acropolis Museum. Includes- Coach transportation, with entrances and guided visit to the Acropolis and the Temple of Olympian Zeus, New Acropolis Museum. Start Time: 07:50 HRS Duration: 05:00:00. Overnight stay in hotel in Athens.
Evening free or OPTIONAL Cape Sounion or Athens by Night tour.
Day at leisure to relax or do an optional tour. Overnight stay in hotel in Athens.
Recommended OPTIONAL Full Day Delphi / Full Day Argolis or the Full Day Cruise.
Today after breakfast, you will check out from your hotel in Athens and transferred to Piraeus port for your ferry embarkation to Santorini Island.
Arrival in Santorini and transferred at your hotel. Rest of the day is yours to spend in order to explore the island and admire the breathtaking view.
Overnight stay in hotel in Santorini.
Today you can explore the Santorini island by your own with OPTIONAL activities (See Overview tab for details on optional Santorini Day tour). Overnight stay in hotel in Santorini.
After breakfast you will be transferred at Santorini airport for your departure flight via Athens
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 5 Days will deduct 50%
Cancelling before 15 Days to 30 Days will deduct 25%