Visit the scenic Luang Prabang which slows your pulse and awakens your imagination with its rich natural beauty.
Apart from rich history and outstanding natural beauty, Luang Prabang has beautiful waterfalls, best trekking and mountain bike trails, scenic setup for cruising, kayaking and many more options for a perfect holiday.
Being the heart of Laotian culture, this tiny town is encircled by mountains and is at the confluence of the Nam Khan and Mekong Rivers.
The major attractions of this tour are:
* The mysterious of Pak Ou Caves
* Cruising on the Mekong River
* Beautiful Khouangsi Waterfall
* The magnificent Wat Xiengthong
* Sun set at Mount Phousi
* Exploring the Night Market
* Visiting the impressive stupa of Wat Visoun
* Shrine of Wat Aham, Wat Mai
* Seeing the city’s oldest temple of Wat Sene
* Wat Phabath
* Visiting the National Museum
- Private transportation in private air-conditioned
- Accommodation in twin shared
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Boat trip as stated above sight
- Meals: Daily breakfast at hotel
- 2 bottles of drinking water per day during the tour
- Airfare and visa charges
- Travel insurance
- Early check in or late check out (except as indicated)
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Optional excursions and entrance fees and permits during free time
- Additional transportation required due to any emergency situation
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Personal expenses
* Standard check in time is 14:00. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel
* Standard check out time is 12:00
The package price displayed on Navigers is derived based on minimum 2 people for booking; and stay in 3 Star hotel in Luang Prabang.
Avail discount on bulk booking. Here are discounted per person rates specified in INR
|Group||2 pax||3-4 pax||5-6 pax||7-8 pax||9-14 pax||15-16 pax|
|3 star hotel||22401||18792||14775||14571||13277||11575|
|4 star hotel||25056||21448||17362||17226||15864||14298|
|5 star hotel||33839||30231||26214||26009||24716||23014|
Accommodations in Luang Prabang:
3 star hotel - Chitchareune Mouangluang Hotel (Standard room)
4 star hotel - Villa Santi Resort (Deluxe room)
5 star hotel - Victoria Xieng Thong Palace Hotel (Palace room)
On arrival at the airport; you will be picked up by our local representative and escorted to hotel.
Luang Prabang is perhaps the best-preserved traditional city in Southeast Asia. The tranquility and charm of this town with its splendid natural scenery and cultural sights make it one of the most delightful places to visit in Laos.
After a short rest, we visit the impressive stupa of Wat Visoun and the shrine of Wat Aham, Wat Mai.
Wat Wisunarat (Wat Visoun) in Luang Prabang dates back to 1513. It was originally crafted from wood before being burned by Black Haw riders in 1887. One of the temple’s most unique features is its unusually shaped stupa designed by the wife of King Wisunarat to be a lotus flower but referred to by locals as ‘the watermelon stupa’. Another distinguishing highlight is the European-style roof which slopes in a manner not usually seen in Laos. This is largely due to the French architects who helped with the rebuilding in the late 1980s.
The Wat Aham is a small temple consisting of a sim and two ancient stupas. It has a history of both Buddhism and spirit worship. The temple was built in 1818 on the site of a much older temple dating back to 1527.
Later climb up to the top of Mount Phousi for an enjoyable exploration of the sacred, gilded stupa as well as a beautiful sunset view of the city and the Mekong River.
End your day by exploring the Night Market, where you can find a lovely selection of handmade textiles made by the hilltribe of Luang Prabang.
Overnight stay at hotel.
An optional early start gives you the fantastic opportunity to participate in the daily morning rituals of saffron-clad monks collecting offerings of Alms (ubiquitous sticky rice) from the faithful residents. This tradition is very unique in Laos, being the only Buddhist nation still preserving the procession.
After breakfast, we enjoy a short-guided tour seeing the city’s oldest temple of Wat Sene and the magnificent Wat Xiengthong with its roofs sweeping low to the ground, which represents classical Laotian architecture.
We then board a cruise upstream on the Mekong River, which also gives us a panoramic view of the tranquil countryside
Stop to visit the mysterious of Pak Ou Caves, two linked caves crammed with thousands of gold lacquered Buddha statues of various shapes and sizes left by pilgrims.
Along the way, we stop at the small village of Ban Xanghai, where the local rice wine is distilled.
Return to Luang Prabang at noon.
Later continue the excursion toward the beautiful Kuang Si Waterfall, en route, visit local villages of Lao ethnic minority groups at Ban Ouay, Hmong Village, Ban Ou, Laoloum Village and Ban Thapene, Khmu Village.
The Khouangsi Waterfall setting really illustrates paradise. It is a beautiful three tier waterfall leading to a 50-metre drop with spectacular azure pools before flowing downstream. Enjoy the deliciously cold water due to the shade given by the surrounding lush tropical jungle and walk along the forest trails for your little adventure.
Return to the city
Then observe the beautiful sunset at Wat Phabath.
Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, visit the National Museum at the former Royal Palace displays a lovely collection of the artifacts reflecting the richness of Lao culture dating from the days of the early kings to the last sovereign.
Later you are free to venture into town and stroll around the shopping area. (Standard check out time is 12:00 PM)
You will be transferred to airport for your onward journey.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 5 Days will deduct 70%
Cancelling before 6 Days to 20 Days will deduct 40%