SAIGON – SIEM REAP 5 DAYS
Explore the best of 2 countries - Vietnam and Cambodia holiday.
Explore Saigon (now known as Ho Chi Minh City) - the business city of Vietnam.
Explore mystical temples of Siem Reap, Cambodia.
And witness the beautiful Mekong delta and the remains of Vietnam war through this 5 day trip.
Vietnam Cambodia holiday package highlights are:
• Ho Chi Minh City tour
- Reunification Palace, the witness of the fierce Vietnam War
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Walking tour on Nguyen Hue street and Ben Thanh Market
• Cruising on the mighty Mekong River
• 200 km long Cu Chi tunnels
• Exploring the famous temples of Siem Reap
This 5 days Vietnam Cambodia holiday package includes:
- Accommodation in the category chosen on twin sharing basis
- Meals as mentioned in the program. (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Transportation by vehicle with A/C
- SIC tour to Mekong Delta and Cu Chi Tunnels
- Waters during tour day
- Local English speaking guide(s).
- Visa charges and Forex 4.4%
- Any flight charges. (Contact Navigers to book your one way flight from Saigon to Siem Reap)
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
* Standard check in time is 14:00. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel
* Standard check out time is 12:00
* SIC tours stands for Seat-in-Coach Tours, which means you will share an air-conditioned coach or van with other tourists.
The package price displayed on Navigers is derived based on minimum 2 people for booking; and stay in 3 Star hotel in Saigon and Siem Reap.
Avail discount on bulk booking. Here are discounted per person rates specified in INR
|Group||1 pax||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-7 pax||8-9 pax||10-12 pax||13-15 pax|
|Location||3 star hotel||4 star hotel||5 star hotel|
|Saigon||Liberty Park View Hotel||Aristo Hotel||Equatorial Hotel|
|Siem Reap||Kouprey Hotel||Sokha Roth Hotel||Angkor Miracle|
Package price validity:
Valid from 1st October 2016 to 31st March 2017 (Except for 24/Dec/2016 to 4/Jan/2017 and from 26/Jan/2017 to 6/Feb/2017). Please contact Navigers for customized price details of these exception days.
SAIGON ARRIVAL – CITY TOUR
On arrival at Saigon (now known as Ho Chi Minh City) at Vietnam; you will be picked up by our tour guide and escorted to hotel.
Ho Chi Minh City (commonly known as Saigon) is famous for the pivotal role it played in the Vietnam War. It's also known for its French colonial landmarks, including Notre-Dame Cathedral, made entirely of materials imported from France, and the 19th-century Central Post Office. Food stalls line the city’s streets, especially around bustling Ben Thanh Market.
After brief relax at hotel, you will start your Ho Chi Minh city exploration at afternoon.
We shall start the city tour at the Reunification Palace, the witness of the fierce Vietnam War which ended in 1975. The grand building today is a Museum and Hall of official receptions.
Nearby the Palace are the colonial-styled Central Post Office and the Notre Dame Cathedral, built between 1877 and 1883 and one of the city’s major landmarks.
Later have a walking tour on Nguyen Hue street to take the photos of the Opera House and the Ho Chi Minh Committee (outside).
From here, walk towards to Ben Thanh Market one of the most typical symbol of Saigon to experience the daily life of the locals and do shopping the hand-made goods.
Overnight in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)
SAIGON – MEKONG DELTA – SAIGON – (SIC TOUR)
After breakfast, start your journey to explore beautiful Mekong Delta.
Drive heading to My Tho, the homeland of coconut and family factories with local products like coconut candy, rice paper etc.
Upon arrival, embark on the boat cruising on the mighty Mekong River viewing the life to the local people live along the banks.
We stop at one of 4 island in the area for sightseeing.
Enjoy the fresh tropical fruits served in the heart of the garden accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music at the plantation.
After that you will embark on the small boats rowed by the local people through the small canals with water coconut tree to visit the local factories. There you will taste the honey tea and see the local people produce the coconut candy milk and of course you also can try it or stroll in the garden where the locals feed honeybee.
After that enjoy the horse-cart trip through the tranquil road of the village.
Get back to big boat to visit the vast Mekong area.
Enjoy local delicacy as lunch, at a local restaurant nearby Mekong River.
Afternoon, drive back to Saigon with stop to visit Vinh Trang pagoda, a famous pogoda in the area that its architecture is a mix of Chinese, Cambodian, and French culture.
Overnight stay at hotel in Saigon.
SAIGON – CU CHI TUNNELS TOUR – SIEM REAP – Afternoon flight
Morning visit Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the few remaining monuments to the Vietnam War.
Here beneath the ground lies 200 km of tunnels, dug by hand and inhabited by the forces of the Vietnamese guerillas during the conflict. At its peak, prior to the Tet Offensive in 1968, the tunnel complex was base to almost 10,000 troops. To this day, it remains one of the most impressive examples of how fierce the war used to be. You even can try to crawl some dozens of meters on the tunnel underground to have the real experience.
In the afternoon, you’ll be transferred to airport for afternoon flight to Siem Reap (Cambodia).
Upon arrival at Siem Reap, you will be picked up by local representative and transferred to hotel.
Rest and relax at hotel
You can then explore the local Siem Reap area at night and enjoy the local dinner at your own. (Recommended place - Pub Street)
Overnight stay at hotel in Siem Reap.
FULL DAY ANGKOR TOUR
After breakfast at hotel, start your explorations from the
Explore South Gate of Angkor Thom known as Big Angkor, the 3kms walled and moated royal city and was the last capital of the Angkorian Empire.
Later visit the famous Bayon temple, with over 200 large faces carved on the 54 tower which gives this temple its majestic character
Then visit Baphuon - huge temple mountain in the heart of Angkor Thom; built in middle of the 11th century.
Visit Royal Palace Area and Phimeanakas - impressive rite and sandstone pyramid.
Visit the Terrace of the Elephants is an impressive, two and a half meter tall, 300 meter long terrace wall adorned with carved elephants and gradual that spans the heart of Angkor Thom.
Later visit the Terrace of the Leper King, a double terrace wall with deeply carved nagas, demons and other mythological beings.
Afternoon visit the breathtaking Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world.
Then, visit the Jungle Temple - Ta Prom, shrouded in dense jungle. It is famously known as Tomb Raider movie temple. The magnificent view of fig, banyan and kapok trees spreading their gigantic roots over stones, probing walls and terraces apart is a wonderful sight to watch.
After watching this breathtaking structure; return to hotel in town
Later enjoy your time at bars and pubs at Angkor night market
Overnight stay at hotel
Breakfast at hotel, free leisure on own arrangement until time transfer to airport for flight onwards!
On the way if there is time we will visit Puok, the real and original place of the Artisans d’Angkor silk, where you will see the full process of silk producing, from the silk worms munch on the Mulberry leaves to spin their cocoons which used to make silk warp. You of course will see the weaving work and purchase the high quality silk products as a beautiful Cambodia souvenir.
You will be transferred to Siem Reap airport for your onward journey.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 5 Days will deduct 70%
Cancelling before 6 Days to 20 Days will deduct 40%