One of the top three treks in India
1. Accommodation. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
2. Meals while on trek (Veg.) (Egg)
3. Trek equipments.
5. First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
6. Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
7. Transport from Haridwar/Kathgodam to Lohajung and return.
1. Any kind of personal expenses.
2. Food during the transit.
4. Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
5. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Price Includes".
6. Govt taxes, any personal expense and anything not mentioned above
Roopkund trek is a must do for trekking lovers and if you have not done it yet than you should start planning for it right away. The trek starts from Lohajung at 7700 ft and goes upto 16000 ft. Trek has got everything a trekker would love. Deep virgin forests, gurgling brooks, breath-taking campsites, miles of undulating meadows, snow and ice, and the taste of a great adventure.
Roopkund is a magical lake and beauty of this place is incomparable. Roopkund Lake is close to the heart of every serious trekker. Roopkund, the glacial lake, is nestled in the high mountains of Himalayas. Roopkund is at an altitude of 16,500 feet or 5030 meters and is uninhabited, surrounded with snow mountains. It gets covered with snow, than thick ice, and is frozen from November to June.
Roopkund Lake became famous because of the mystery of humans skeletons found in and around the lake. Roopkund Trek
Major Attractions of the trek:
1. Mt. Trishul
2. Mt. Nanda Devi
3. Mt. Nanda Ghunti
4. Nilkantha Maiktoli Peak
5. Ali Bugyal and Bedini Bugyal.
6. Junargali Top
Note - Roopkund Lake is open to trekkers twice a year – summers or the pre-monsoon period, May - June and post-monsoon period, September - October.
Things To Carry:
Trekking shoes, Backpack (40-60 litres), Three warm layers, Two trek pants, Two collared t-shirts, Thermals, Sunglasses, Suncap, Synthetic, hand gloves, Balaclava / woolen scarves, Socks (2 pairs), Headlamp/LED torch, Trekking pole
8-11 Hrs: - We will meet early morning at Kathgodam/Haridwar railway station and then will drive to Lohajung. Stay will be at a hotel in Lohagunj, from where the Roopkund trek will start. It takes around 8-11 Hrs to reach Lohajung from Kathgodam/Haridwar.
5-6 Hrs: - Lohajung to Dedina Village - Today we will start our Roopkund trek and will do a 9 km trek from Lohajung to Dedina Village. On trek enjoy the trail amidst charming mixed jungles that are home to several avian specie For accomodation we will take a home stay. This will also give you depth about village life in mountains.
6-7 hrs: - Dedina Village to Ali/Bedni Bugyal - Today we will do a short trek from Dedina Village to Ali Bugyal. We will start leisurely as it will only take 3 Hrs to cover 5 Kms. Today you will witness Oak Forests, Alpine Grazing Meadows, Trishul and Nanda Ghunti Peaks and mind blowing Ali and Bedni Bugyal. Will camp overnite at Ali Bugyal
5-6 Hrs: - Ali/Bedni Bugyal to Pathar Nachauni - We will go from Ali/Bedni Bugyal to Ghora lotani. it's an easy trek and Ghora lotani is a great place for campsite. The views on the trek are marvelous and nature will take you deep withing yourself. Stay at tents. ?
5-6 Hrs: - Pathar Nachauni to Bhagwabasa - Today we will enjoy Kalu Vinayak Shrine, Neelkanth, Chaukhamba and Hathi peaks, Meadow Slopes, Rocky Landscape. Today we will reach around 14500 ft so will go little slow so that body can be adjusted to increased height and low oxygen level. Overnite stay in tents
8-9 Hrs: - Bhagwabas to Summit to Roopkund to Pathar Nachuni - Today we will reach Roopkund and also the Jurangali. The trek will atart early morning 4:00 AM, It will take around 3 Hrs to reach the marvelous Roopkund via moraine, rock gardens and snowy stretches. Afert being stunned by the view of Roopkund we will take a 20 min climb to Jurangali. After all the enjoyment we will go back at pathar nachuni and will stay overnite in camp.
8-9 Hrs: - Pathar Nachuni to Lohajung - Today we are going back and it will recap our journey while on our trek back. We will visit the old places and enjoy as the trip is ending tonight. Stay in hotel at Lohajung.
Today we will say goodbye and thanks for being with us on wonderful journey. Drop at Kathgodam/Haridwar railway stations
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 14 Days will deduct 50%
Cancelling before 15 Days to 30 Days will deduct 25%