HANOI – HALONG – SIEM REAP 5 DAYS
Discover the best of 2 countries - Vietnam and Cambodia through this 5 day tour. Explore Hanoi and Halong bay of Vietnam and Siem Reap of Cambodia.
The major attractions of this tour are:
• Cruising on the beautiful Halong Bay and witnessing thousands odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes.
• "Cyclo" tour in Hanoi, covering the Old Quarter of Hanoi, Ngoc Son Temple located on the Hoan Kiem Lake (the Sword Lake).
• Exploring Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world.
- Accommodation in the category chosen on twin sharing basis
- Meals as mentioned in the program. (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Transportation by vehicle with A/C
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Cruise on Non-private junk in Ha Long bay
- Local English speaking guide(s).
- Visa charges and Forex 4.4%
- Any flight charges. (Contact Navigers to book your one way flight from Hanoi to Siem Reap)
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
* Standard check in time is 14:00. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel
* Standard check out time is 12:00
* SIC tours stands for Seat-in-Coach Tours, which means you will share an air-conditioned coach or van with other tourists.
The package price displayed on Navigers is derived based on minimum 2 people for booking; and stay in 3 Star hotel in Hanoi and Siem Reap, and Phoenix cruise stay in Halong.
Avail discount on bulk booking. Here are discounted per person rates specified in INR
|Group||1 pax||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-7 pax||8-9 pax||10-12 pax||13-15 pax|
|Location||3 star hotel||4 star hotel||5 star hotel|
|Hanoi||Moon View Hotel||Flower Garden Hotel||Sheraton Hotel|
|Siem Reap||Kouprey Hotel||Sokha Roth Hotel||Angkor Miracle|
Package price validity:
Valid from 1st October 2016 to 31st March 2017 (Except for 24/Dec/2016 to 4/Jan/2017 and from 26/Jan/2017 to 6/Feb/2017). Please contact Navigers for customized price details of these exception days
HANOI ARRIVAL - HANOI CITY TOUR
On arrival at Noi Bai airport of Hanoi (Vietnam); you will be picked up by our tour guide and escorted to hotel (which is at 35 minutes drive from airport).
After brief relax at hotel, you will start your Hanoi exploration.
We shall start our Hanoi city tour from Temple of Literature, the 1st university in Vietnam
Then continue to Ba Dinh Square - the biggest square in Hanoi where all biggest cultural, political events of the cities for taking photos of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (outside).
Later have an overall view of the capital by a “cyclo” visit, which will start around the Old Quarter of Hanoi, stop at Ngoc Son Temple located on the Hoan Kiem Lake (the “Sword” Lake).
Later you can enjoy the city by your own. Here are some night activities suggestion: enjoy local beer at Ta Hien Streets, experience the ambience of sleepless street with life music, the young people of Hanoi and also foreign tourists. Hundred of bars and pubs in the Old Quarter are also at your disposal. Or just simple spend your time at shopping malls or various boutique Shops.
Overnight stay at hotel.
HANOI – HALONG – HANOI – (SIC tour)
After breakfast at hotel, early departure for 3 hours ride to the beautiful Halong Bay, a World Heritage as designated by Unesco in 1994 with nearly 3,000 rocky islets.
The road will pass the Red River Delta, one of the two granaries of Vietnam.
Upon arriving in Halong, we will sail our boat round Halong Bays natural rocky gardens which consists of 3,000 rocky islets.
Most of the islets here are not for living due to the lack of fresh water, but are excellent for cruising to contemplate their miraculous draws on the horizon. Many of them have great names from their inspirational shapes, including the Surprising cave, Pelican Grotto, Chopstick rock, Butterfly rock, Turtle rock, the island of Fishman’s Head, the Fighting Cocks, the Sail, the Urn, or the Sea Dog!
Enjoy the tasty seafood lunch on board while sailing around Halong Bay.
You can wander to visit grottos, go swimming on the emerald waters, or just lazily relax on the sun deck with our drinks.
The boat will be back to the Wharf late afternoon where we take our car or coach to return to Hanoi.
Overnight stay at hotel in Hanoi.
HANOI CITY – FLY TO SIEM REAP
After breakfast at hotel, you visit Ho Chi Minh Complex includes Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the Presidential Palace, House-on-Stilts, and the Ho Chi Minh Museum.
Later, we take a few walk to visit Army Museum and Hanoi Flag Tower.
You have sometime for shopping in Hanoi before check-out hotel then transfer to airport for afternoon flight to Siem Reap (Cambodia).
Upon arrival at Siem Reap, you will be picked up by local representative and transferred to hotel.
Rest and relax at hotel
You can then explore the local Siem Reap area at night and enjoy the local dinner at your own. (Recommended place - Pub Street)
Overnight stay at hotel in Siem Reap.
FULL DAY ANGKOR TOUR
After breakfast at hotel, start your explorations from the
Explore South Gate of Angkor Thom known as Big Angkor, the 3kms walled and moated royal city and was the last capital of the Angkorian Empire.
Later visit the famous Bayon temple, with over 200 large faces carved on the 54 tower which gives this temple its majestic character
Then visit Baphuon - huge temple mountain in the heart of Angkor Thom; built in middle of the 11th century.
Visit Royal Palace Area and Phimeanakas - impressive rite and sandstone pyramid.
Visit the Terrace of the Elephants is an impressive, two and a half meter tall, 300 meter long terrace wall adorned with carved elephants and gradual that spans the heart of Angkor Thom.
Later visit the Terrace of the Leper King, a double terrace wall with deeply carved nagas, demons and other mythological beings.
Afternoon visit the breathtaking Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world.
Then, visit the Jungle Temple - Ta Prom, shrouded in dense jungle. It is famously known as Tomb Raider movie temple. The magnificent view of fig, banyan and kapok trees spreading their gigantic roots over stones, probing walls and terraces apart is a wonderful sight to watch.
After watching this breathtaking structure; return to hotel in town
Later enjoy your time at bars and pubs at Angkor night market
Overnight stay at hotel
Breakfast at hotel, free leisure on own arrangement until time transfer to airport for flight onwards!
On the way if there is time we will visit Puok, the real and original place of the Artisans d’Angkor silk, where you will see the full process of silk producing, from the silk worms munch on the Mulberry leaves to spin their cocoons which used to make silk warp. You of course will see the weaving work and purchase the high quality silk products as a beautiful Cambodia souvenir.
You will be transferred to Siem Reap airport for your onward journey.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 5 Days will deduct 70%
Cancelling before 6 Days to 20 Days will deduct 40%