Explore all the major highlights of Vietnam - Hanoi, Halong Bay, Ninh Binh, Ho Chi Minh City, beautiful Mekong delta etc through this 7 days Vietnam tour package.
The major attractions of this tour are:
• Cruising on the beautiful Halong Bay and witnessing thousands odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes.
• One night stay on cruise boat on Halong Bay (near Titov Beach)
• Boat cruising on the mighty Mekong River
• Boat trip to Tam Coc which has spectacular limestone karsts on land
• "Cyclo" tour in Hanoi, covering the Old Quarter of Hanoi, Ngoc Son Temple located on the Hoan Kiem Lake (the Sword Lake).
- Accommodation in the category chosen on twin sharing basis
- Meals as mentioned in the program. (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Transportation by vehicle with A/C
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Cruise on Non-private junk in Ha Long bay
- SIC tour to Ninh Binh, Mekong Delta, Cu Chi Tunnels
- Waters during tour day
- Local English speaking guide(s) in Vietnam.
- Visa charges
- Any flight charges. (Contact Navigers to book your one way flight from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) to reduce your travel time)
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
* Standard check in time is 14:00. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel
* Standard check out time is 12:00
* SIC tours stands for Seat-in-Coach Tours, which means you will share an air-conditioned coach or van with other tourists.
The package price displayed on Navigers is derived based on minimum 2 people for booking; and stay in 3 Star hotel in Hanoi and Saigon, and Phoenix cruise stay in Halong.
Avail discount on bulk booking. Here are discounted per person rates specified in INR
|Group||1 pax||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-7 pax||8-9 pax||10-12 pax||13-15 pax|
|Location||3 star hotel||4 star hotel||5 star hotel|
|Hanoi||Moon View Hotel||Flower Garden Hotel||Sheraton Hotel|
|Saigon||Liberty Park View Hotel||Aristo Hotel||Equatorial Hotel|
Package price validity:
Valid from 1st October 2016 to 31st March 2017 (Except for 24/Dec/2016 to 4/Jan/2017 and from 26/Jan/2017 to 6/Feb/2017). Please contact Navigers for customized price details of these exception days.
HANOI ARRIVAL - HANOI CITY TOUR
On arrival at Noi Bai airport of Hanoi (Vietnam); you will be picked up by our tour guide and escorted to hotel (which is at 35 minutes drive from airport).
After brief relax at hotel, you will start your Hanoi exploration.
We shall start our Hanoi city tour from Temple of Literature, the 1st university in Vietnam
Then continue to Ba Dinh Square - the biggest square in Hanoi where all biggest cultural, political events of the cities for taking photos of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (outside).
Later have an overall view of the capital by a “cyclo” visit, which will start around the Old Quarter of Hanoi, stop at Ngoc Son Temple located on the Hoan Kiem Lake (the “Sword” Lake).
Later you can enjoy the city by your own. Here are some night activities suggestion: enjoy local beer at Ta Hien Streets, experience the ambience of sleepless street with life music, the young people of Hanoi and also foreign tourists. Hundred of bars and pubs in the Old Quarter are also at your disposal. Or just simple spend your time at shopping malls or various boutique Shops.
Overnight stay at hotel.
HANOI – TAM COC – HOA LU - HANOI (SIC tour)
A 90km drive south of Hanoi will lead you to Ninh Binh, the site of the one capital city of ancient Vietnam before Hanoi took its leading role in 11th century.
The area is featured by lots of well-known sceneries, which include Tam Coc Caves and Hoa Lu ancient capital with the old temples dedicated to King Dinh & King Le reigned in 10th century.
The visit in Ninh Binh starts by a boat trip in Tam Coc where spectacular limestone karsts jut out from the green paddy fields reminding about Guilin (China) and Halong Bay of Vietnam, which gives this scenery the name
Further discovery in Ninh Binh will be continued in the site that used to be the kings’ palace in 10th century and now famous for the wooden relieves of the shady Dinh and Le temples.
Late afternoon back to Hanoi.
You can then explore the local Hanoi area at night and enjoy the local dinner at your own.
Overnight stay in hotel at Hanoi.
HANOI - HALONG - OVERNIGHT ON BOARD (B/L/D) – Transferred by shuttle bus
From Hanoi, at 8AM, head East for 3 hours bus trip to the beautiful Halong Bay.
The road will pass by the Red River delta with green paddyfields and rural villages, where hard-work farmers are busy with their farming jobs, ploughing buffaloes or planting seedling.
Upon arrival in Halong, we’ll take a big boat to cruise the Bay to discover the magnificent beauty of this “Descending-dragon” bay, created by thousands odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes.
After a lunch of fresh seafood on board, we can visit the Surprising Grotto, stop for swimming or kayaking (at your own cost), passing floating villages and approach islets to enjoy their beauty in close distance.
Evening attend activities on the boat or relax at your own leisure.
Overnight on the boat near Titov Beach.
Please note the program may be little varied upon the cruise you choose. Depending on the cruise, kayak will be included or not.
HALONG – HANOI – SAIGON (EVENING FLIGHT)
After breakfast, visit by boat to Luon Cave, a ring-shaped pool inside an island in Halong with absolutely tranquil landscape and emerald water.
Back to the Wharf of Halong passing the most densely area with many islands that have been named like the Cock-Fighting Rock, Sail Island, Incense burner rock or Sea Dog Rock.
Arrive at Halong Wharf around 11.00 AM
Return to Hanoi, then you’ll transfer to the airport for a flight to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon).
Ho Chi Minh City (commonly known as Saigon) is famous for the pivotal role it played in the Vietnam War. It's also known for its French colonial landmarks, including Notre-Dame Cathedral, made entirely of materials imported from France, and the 19th-century Central Post Office. Food stalls line the city’s streets, especially around bustling Ben Thanh Market.
Overnight stay at hotel in Saigon.
SAIGON – MEKONG DELTA – SAIGON – (SIC tour)
After breakfast, start your journey to explore beautiful Mekong Delta.
Drive heading to My Tho, the homeland of coconut and family factories with local products like coconut candy, rice paper etc.
Upon arrival, embark on the boat cruising on the mighty Mekong River viewing the life to the local people live along the banks.
We stop at one of 4 island in the area for sightseeing.
Enjoy the fresh tropical fruits served in the heart of the garden accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music at the plantation.
After that you will embark on the small boats rowed by the local people through the small canals with water coconut tree to visit the local factories. There you will taste the honey tea and see the local people produce the coconut candy milk and of course you also can try it or stroll in the garden where the locals feed honeybee.
After that enjoy the horse-cart trip through the tranquil road of the village.
Get back to big boat to visit the vast Mekong area.
Enjoy local delicacy as lunch, at a local restaurant nearby Mekong River.
Afternoon, drive back to Saigon with stop to visit Vinh Trang pagoda, a famous pogoda in the area that its architecture is a mix of Chinese, Cambodian, and French culture.
Overnight stay at hotel in Saigon.
SAIGON – CU CHI TUNNELS – SHOPPING AFTERNOON IN SAIGON – (SIC tour)
Morning visit Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the few remaining monuments to the Vietnam War.
Here beneath the ground lies 200 km of tunnels, dug by hand and inhabited by the forces of the Vietnamese guerillas during the conflict. At its peak, prior to the Tet Offensive in 1968, the tunnel complex was base to almost 10,000 troops. To this day, it remains one of the most impressive examples of how fierce the war used to be. You even can try to crawl some dozens of meters on the tunnel underground to have the real experience.
Return to Ho Chi Minh City.
Afternoon, your free time for shopping in the downtown where you can choose many lovely stuff at the very reasonable price. A few places to be mentioned to visit during your shopping is Ben Thanh Market – the center and typical market of Ho Chi Minh City; Saigon Square where is a few minutes walking from Ben Thanh Market; An Dong Plaza and its nearby Market; or Diamond Plaza and Thuong Xa Tax if you are seeking the high qualified and brand name goods.
Overnight stay at hotel in Saigon.
Breakfast at the hotel. If your flight is in the afternoon, you will have a half day more for the sightseeing and shopping till your departure.
Please note: Hotel Check-out time is 12.00 PM
You will be departed to the airport for your onward journey.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 5 Days will deduct 70%
Cancelling before 6 Days to 20 Days will deduct 40%