Price includes 3 domestic flight charges between Istanbul - Izmir - Cappadocia .
Explore the best of Turkey - Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus and Pamukkale through this 7 day tour.
Discover the otherworldly wonders of Cappadocia, the ancient city Ephesus, the famous hot springs of Pamukkale and the rich history of Istanbul- the city on 2 continents.
The main attractions of this tour are:
* Exploring Cappadocia -
• Lunar landscape of Devrent Valley
• Fairy chimneys of Pasabag and Three Sisters
• Zelve Valley
• Pottery town Avanos
• Goreme Open Air Museum
• Uchisar Rock Castle
• Esentepe Windy Hill
• Pigeons Valley
• Kaymakli Underground City
• Mustafapasa (Sinasos)
• Hike through Red Valley
• Carved houses on the sides of mountains at Cavusin
• Turasan Wine Factory in Urgup
* Exploring Ephesus, the ancient city which once the Roman Capital of Asia Minor -
• The Great Theatre of Ephesus
• Temple of Artemis
• Temple of Hadrian
• Library of Celsus
• The Harbour Street, Marble Street, Curetes Street
• Gate of Mihridates and Mazues
• Commercial Agora
• Trajan Fountain
• Fountain of Pollio
• The Memmius monument, the Temple of Domitian, the Prytaneion, Odeon, the State Agora and the Scolastica Baths
* Exploring Pamukkale -
• The famous hot springs and travertines of Pamukkale
• Ancient city of Hierapolis
* Exploring Istanbul -
• The famous Blue Mosque.
• Topkapi Palace
• St Sophia Museum (Hagia Sophia)
• Visiting Grand Bazaar, one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world.
Package price includes:
- Inclusive of all taxes
- 2 way flights charges from
Istanbul to Izmir
Izmir to Cappadocia
Cappadocia to Istanbul
- Accommodation for 6 Nights in 4 Star hotels.
Istanbul - Madison or similar
Kusadasi - Marina Hotel Suites similar
Cappadocia - Dilek Kaya similar
- Entrance fees during tours.
- Visitors will be attending regular tour.
- Licensed English speaking guide for 5 days.
6 Breakfasts (B)
5 Lunches (L)
5 Dinners (D)
- Accommodation on double room on twin sharing basis
Package price excludes:
- Visa charges
- International flight tickets.
- Optional activity
Balloon tour at Cappadocia
Dinner night Cruise
- Personal expenses
- Tip to the guide and driver
Points to note:
- Contact Navigers to book your flight tickets or Turkey visa.
- Navigers also provides customized tour as per your preference. Use "Plan your trip" button present on Navigers site.
- Avail discount on bulk booking.
On arrival to Istanbul, you will be picked by our local representative and transported to hotel
Dinner at hotel
You can also opt for dinner at night cruise at an additional cost. (Contact Navigers for arranging it)
Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, start your Istanbul exploration from Sultanahmet area.
Visiting Hippodrome, which was not only used for chariot races, court ceremonies, coronations and parades during the Byzantine Empire. It was the sporting and social center of Byzantine life for over 1000 years.
Visiting the famous icon of Istanbul - The Blue Mosque, which was constructed between 1609 and 1616 with 6 minarets. The magnificent hand-painted blue tiles adorn the mosques interior walls, and at night the mosque is bathed in blue as lights frame the mosque from all directions.
Break for lunch
Then visit St Sophia Museum (Hagia Sophia), which was constructed in 537 AD and was the biggest worshipping center of the world between 6th century and 13th centuries.
Visit Topkapi Palace which was biggest Palace and one of the major residences of the Ottoman sultans. It is now a museum and contains important relics. This palace is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Visiting Grand Bazaar which constructed at 1455, is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world, with 61 covered streets and over 4,000 shops. It is often regarded as one of the first shopping malls of the world.
After dinner, depart from the hotel to airport to catch your flight to Izmir. Flight from Istanbul Ataturk Airport to Izmir Adnan Menderes airport.
In classical antiquity Izmir city was known as Smyrna. This city across the Mediterranean Sea, has almost 4,000 years of recorded urban history.
One hour drive from Izmir airport to Kusadasi hotel
Check in to hotel in Kusadasi and overnight stay at hotel
After breakfast, start your action packed sight seeing by visiting the ancient city of Ephesus, which once the Roman Capital of Asia Minor and is rich is history and culture.
Go through the Harbour Street, to witness the Great Theatre of Ephesus. The theatre was constructed in the Hellenistic period but remodelled many times in the Roman period. It is the largest theatre in the Asia Minor with accommodation for 25000 people. It served not only for dramatic performances, but also for demonstrations of a social, political, economic, religious nature and for the famous gladiator games.
The visit the Marble Street which was constructed in the 1st century AD and was adorned with marble sculptures along its 4 km length. It is considered to be one of the oldest advertisements place of the world.
Later visit the famous Library of Celsus. This library is one of the most beautiful structures in Ephesus. It was built in 117 A.D and was the third richest library in ancient times with more than 12,000 scrolls. The building is constructed using an optical trick that the columns at the sides of the facade are shorter than those at the center, giving the illusion of the building being greater in size.
Later visit the gate of Mihridates and Mazues
Visit Commercial Agora, which was built in the third century B.C. It was the center of the commercial world in Ephesus. In addition to the marketing of goods there was also a slave market of beautiful girls brought from different places by sea. It was the second largest slave market of the Ancient World.
Later see the Latrina, the public toilets built in the first century A.D. There was an entrance fee to use them at that ancient age.
Visit the Scolastica Baths, built in the first Century. It was used not only to bathe but also to socialize and discuss the topics of the day. The original structure was thought to have been three-storied. When you enter this area, you see first the dressing room (apodyterium) with ten cabins, then cold room (frigidarium) with its pool,and then the warm room (tepidarium) to relax, and finally the hot room (caldarium) with its developed heating system. The second floor was used for massage and scrub as a therapy.
Visit Trajan Fountain, built in around 104 C.E, it is one of the finest monuments in Ephesus. It was constructed for the honor of Emperor Trajan, and the statue of Trajan stood in the central niche on the facade overlooking the pool.
Later pass through the Curetes Street. The street has its appearance from the 4th century. There were fountains, monuments, statues and shops on the sides of the street. Many structures of the Curetes Street were damaged due to many earthquakes that Ephesus had.
Visit Temple of Hadrian, one of the best preserved and most beautiful structures on Curetes Street. It was built before 138 A.D. The facade of the temple has four Corinthian columns supporting a curved arch, in the middle of which contains a relief of Tyche, goddess of victory.
See the Fountain of Pollio, was built in 97 A.D. The water was brought to the fountains of Ephesus through baked clay pipes.
Also visit the Memmius monument, the Temple of Domitian, the Prytaneion, Odeon and the State Agora.
Break for lunch.
Later visit the house of Virgin Marry, which is located on the top of the
End your day by visiting the famous Temple of Artemis (completed around 550 BC), one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Dinner and overnight stay at hotel
After breakfast, departure to Pamukkale.
After lunch, visit the white cascades, formed by sedimentary rock deposited by water from the hot springs.
Nowhere else in the world can visitors enjoy exploring both picturesque travertine formations, built up over the millennia from limestone deposited by the abundant hot springs, and the colonnaded streets, temples, bath houses, necropolis and theatre of the remains of an idyllically located Greek-Roman spa city, Hierapolis. You can even bathe, as the Romans once did, in a picturesque pool filled with warm (around 36C), mineral rich waters and swim amongst submerged columns of great antiquity.
Later visit the ruins of ancient city of Hierapolis.
Dinner and overnight stay at hotel
After breakfast, depart from the hotel to airport to catch your flight to Cappadocia.
Cappadocia, the place with distinctive fairy chimneys, tall cone-shaped rock formations, honeycombed hills and towering boulders will give you an out of the world feeling.
Start your action packed day at Cappadocia, by witnessing the lunar landscape at Devrent Valley. Take a walk through this lunar landscape where different rock formations can be seen.
Then we head on to seeing the best examples of the fairy chimneys at Pasabag Fairy Chimneys and Zelve Valley
Then you will be taken further to Avanos Town, which is famous with tile and pottery workshops.
Break for lunch in a special local restaurant at Avanos town.
After lunch our next stop is Goreme Open Air Museum where you will enjoy the fantastic rock churches and beautiful frescos from various centuries decorating the walls of the churches.
Then we drive to the Uchisar Rock Castle, which is the highest and the most dominant point, giving us a breathtaking panorama.
We end the day visiting Esentepe Windy Hill watching its panaromic view.
Dinner and overnight stay at hotel
You can opt to start your day with hot air balloon tour over the valleys of Cappadocia. (Optional activity)
After breakfast, start your Cappadocia exploration by visting the Three Sisters Fairy Chimneys in Urgup which are the most popular and seen on advertisements.
Then we head on to Pigeons Valley, Pigeons have been always important for cappadocian people. That’s why people carved some pigeon houses to keep them in certain places. You will see that the houses for the pigeons are just like the houses for the people.
Then we descend into the center of the earth in the Kaymakli Underground City. There are 36 underground cities in Cappadocia and the widest one is Kaymakli underground city. The Kaymakli Underground City has low, narrow and sloping passages. While the underground city consists of 8 floors below ground, only 4 of them are open to the public today.
After this, we drive to Mustafapasa through the unspoiled villages of Cappadocia, surrounded by the table-top mountains.
On the way, visit the beautiful Ayvali Village.
We continue to Mustafapasa (Sinasos), an old Greek town with its spectacular old Greek houses; very fine examples of late Greek settlements and architecture.
Break for Lunch at Urgup.
After lunch our next stop is Red Valley. We walk for about 4 km in one of the most attractive valleys of Cappadocia.
Red Valley, with its fabulous volcanic rock formations, is in the heart of Cappadocia but away from the tourist crowd. Rock-Cut hermit churches with frescoes and paintings fit with the Valleys meditative atmosphere, remained intact since the beginning.
At the end of your walking trail, you will arrive at ancient Cavusin Village
Later visit the Turasan Wine Factory in Urgup, where you will have chance to taste the world famous Cappadocia wines.
Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Breakfast at hotel
You will be transferred to the domestic airport for your flight to Istanbul.
Later you will be transfer to the international airport for your onward journey.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 10 Days will deduct 50%
Cancelling before 11 Days to 20 Days will deduct 25%