Explore Delhi Agra Jaipur in 5 days - the Golden Triangle circuit of India.
Overview of Golden triangle India tour package
Day 1 - Arrival at New Delhi- Market Visit Connaught palace and Chandni Chowk
Day 2 - Delhi sightseeing
Day 3 - Delhi to Agra drive by Navigers car. Visit beautiful Taj Mahal
Day 4 - Agra to Jaipur and Jaipur sight seeing
Day 5 - Jaipur sight seeing and Jaipur departure or Jaipur to Delhi drive by Navigers car and Departure from Delhi
1. Hotel stay
3. Airport pick up and drop and all Sightseeing in private car (or SIC if mentioned) and transfers as and where mentioned clearly
4. Road taxes, toll and parking and driver charges are included
1. Entry ticket fees to tourist places (Unless specifically mentioned)
2. Any Visa fee, Travel insurance, medical, guide service, personal expense not exclusively listed here
3. Government taxes
4. Bus/flight ticket from your place or starting point
6. Meals other than mentioned in the package
Arrival at Delhi and pick up Navigers rep in a private car to take you to your hotel
Day free depending upon arrival time and We recommend exploring Chandani Chok on your own in the evening
Over Night stay at hotel
Navigers rep will take you for Delhi sightseeing in a private car. Explore the popular places of India's capital on the day 2 of Golden triangle tour
Visit Lal Quila - Red Fort symbolizes the era of Mughal rule in India. The Fort, built in 1638, is a magnificent monument and architectural splendor of Mughals. The 33m high walls of Red Fort were built with a view to prevent invaders and Home to Mughal Emperors for around 200 years.
Jantar Mantar - Jantar Mantar is an ancient observatory built by Maharaja Jaisingh of Udaipur in 1794. The instruments at Jantar Mantar are undoubtedly fascinating for their ingenuity. This is optional as this will be covered in Jaipur also
Parliament Of India - Rashtrapati Bhawan is an famous monument of the British Empire which was said to be the palace of the Viceroy of India, is now the home of the President of India. It is considered to be the best known monument in India.
India Gate - It is 42 meters high - a symbol of pride and bravery. It is a sign of patriotism and bravery. You can relax at its surrounding garden and enjoy the local food.
Qutub Minar - It is 73 m high tower of victory built in 1193. An architecture reminiscent of the distinct styles from the Tughlak and Aibak dynasties, made of red sandstone in the first three storeys while fourth and fifth are made of marble and sandstone.
Lotus Temple - Owing to its resemblance to lotus flower. The Lotus Temple is an architectural masterpiece which will make say ‘wow’. There are no ritualistic activities practiced, one can just sit in peace and pray to their respective gods. Lotus symbolizes four religions namely Hinduism, Islam, Buddhism and Jainism. Out of the seven major Bahai temples constructed around the world, the one in Delhi was constructed last.
Akshardham - It has jaw-dropping architecture, a fascinating fountain, an informative boat ride and a huge garden.
Drop at hotel and post dusk we recommend you to reach out to near by Connaught palace and Palika for shopping
Over Night stay at hotel
Navigers car will pick you from hotel and drive from Delhi to Agra after early breakfast.
Upon reaching Agra we shall check into hotel and in half an hour leave for Agra sightseeing
Visit Taj Mahal, the wonder of the world. It is the most popular attraction of Golden triangle tour. Entry Fee For Taj Mahal is applicable only for visitors above 15 years of age.
Agra Fort - Agra Fort is semi-circular red sandstone fort complex with double ramparts and monuments. It has 20m-high red-brick walls.
Fatehpur Sikri - (If time permits) - Fatehpur Sikri (the City of Victory) attracts tourists for its red-sandstone royal apartments, harem quarters and pavilions dating back to the late 1500. Fatehpur Sikri was the capital of the Mughal Empire for about a decade and mosques, palaces and courtyards, each of which has a fine detailed architectural style; most of these built in red sandstone.
Evening free to explore beautiful Agra market
Over Night stay at hotel
Navigers car will pick you from hotel and drive from Agra to Jaipur after early breakfast.
Jantar Mantar is popular among kids, this UNESCO World Heritage site is a prime attraction of the educational holiday. It is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments. It features the world's largest stone sundial. It is considered to be one of the largest observatories ever built. Located near City Palace and Hawa Mahal of Jaipur, the monument features masonry, stone and brass instruments that were built using astronomy and instrument design principles of ancient Hindu Sanskrit texts. The instruments allow the observation of astronomical positions with the naked eye. Jantar Mantar of Jaipur is among the 5 observatories built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh in New Delhi, Ujjain, Mathura, Varanasi and Jaipur.
Hawa Mahal - Hawa Mahal, is a former cloister for royal women. It gets its name because it was essentially a high screen wall built so the women of the royal household could observe street festivals while unseen from the outside. It is constructed of red and pink sandstone in 1799; and it is located on the edge of the City Palace. Hide
City Palace - The beautiful complex of City Palace comprising vast courtyards and attractive gardens. The Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal are some of the significant structures in the complex. It was built between 1729 and 1732 on the banks of the Pichola Lake The main highlights of this palace complex are: • Richly decorated Entrance Gates • Mubarak Mahal • Chandra Mahal palace now houses a museum but the greatest part of it is still a royal residence. • Pitam Niwas Chowk • Diwan-I-Khas • Diwan-E-Aam • Maharani Palace - currently it is converted to museum, housing arms and weapons of the royal clan. • Bhaggi Khana - Here you can get a glimpse of different kinds of old carriages, palanquins and European cabs which were used by the royal family. • Govind Dev Ji temple
Birla Mandir (If time permits) - The Birla Temple of Jaipur, influenced by the art of modern architecture, is said to be similar to a Scottish castle in design. The three domes in the complex symbolise the three major religions that are followed in India. The temple was constructed with white marble and is an abode to Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi.
We recommend - Dinner at - Jal Mahal Means - Water Palace - is a palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur city. It is possibly the most serene sight of Jaipur. This low-rise symmetrical palace, appears to float in the centre of Lake. Exploration of the actual palace is off limits to the majority of visitors as it is to be transformed into an ultra exclusive restaurant.
Navigers rep will pick you for Amer fort (and Jal Mahal on way)
Second largest wall after Great wall of China - Amer Fort - Fort is known for its artistic style, blending both Hindu and Rajput elements; and is constructed of red sandstone and marble. It is located high on a hill and overlooks Maota Lake. It is laid out on four levels, each with a courtyard.
Elephant Ride - It is one unique elephant ride we recommend to take. The majestic elephants are decorated in traditional style and its magnificent king feeling to ride on these animals inside the fort
Head back for departure from Jaipur or drive to Delhi in Navigers private car to Delhi by 12.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 14 Days will deduct 50%
Cancelling before 15 Days to 30 Days will deduct 25%