Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank page for visa stamp.
a) Duly Attested copy of Passport's First and Last Pages on A4 size paper by Gazetted Officer.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any)
c) If previously applied for visa please attach the copy of the Visa outcome.
d) Handwritten passports will not be accepted.
One visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant.
Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
Covering-Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation, passport number,purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer,High Commission of the Republic of Botswana, New Delhi
Please Note :
a) If entering Botswana by Road specify the same on the Covering Letter along with your contact details.
b) Covering-Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
a) Personal Bank Statement for last Two months.
b) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement endorsed on Passport.
Brief Company Profile
Airline Reservation: Ticket Itinerary
Please Note : Tickets must be issued for 10-12 days after the submission date.
Proof of Accommodation: Hotel Confirmation.
Tour Itinerary: Tour Plan or copy of Travel Schedule
a) Visa fee is non-refundable.
b) Personal interview is required.
Important Note - Applicants are advised to check the below link to know whether Yellow Fever Certificate is required or not. Vaccination requirements and recommendations for International Travelers
Important Note - Applicants are advised to check the below link to know whether Yellow Fever Certificate is required or not. Vaccination requirements and recommendations for International Travelers.
Visa Fee- Rs. 5000/-
DD Charges- Rs.100/-
Service Charges- Rs.500/-
Courier Charges- Rs.600/-
Duration- 20 – 25 working days.
There are 8 tribes in Botswana. Famous are - The Bakalanga, largest group in the country, live around Francistown. The Basarwa, who were the earliest inhabitants of Botswana, live throughout the Central Kalahari and in the west. The Banoka, who are often referred to as the River Bushmen, traditionally were those who lived in the Okavango Delta.
Duration- 20 – 25 working days.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice