Amazing Maldives is one of the best Maldives packages for couple
Pamper yourself amidst the beautiful Indian Ocean, White-sand, blue lagoons, reefs, amazing underwater, 26 ring-shaped atolls, 1,200 coral islands.
Maldives Holiday Package Overview
Day 1: Arrival, transfer to hotel
Day 2: Male Tour
Day 3: Water sports day
Day 4: Spa and night fishing day
Day 5: Sun bath day
Day 6: Departure
1. Hotel stay
3. Airport/arrival point/Hotel pick up and drop and all Sightseeing in private car (or SIC if mentioned) and transfers as and where mentioned clearly
4. Road taxes, toll and parking and driver charges are included
1. Entry ticket fees to tourist places (Unless specifically mentioned)
2. Any Visa fee, Travel insurance, medical, guide service, personal expense not exclusively listed here
3. Government taxes
4. Bus/flight ticket from your place or starting point
5. Meals other than mentioned in the package. Breakfast on arrival day
Hotels used in this Maldives package
4* Hotel - h78 Hulhumale or Hotel Ocean Grand Hulhumale or Unima Grand Hotel Malé Bloc 2 or similar
3* Hotel - The Melrose or Somerset Inn or Planktons Beach or Fun Island Maldives or similar
Arrival Welcome to the tropical paradise of Maldives! After reaching there, Navigers rep will receive you just outside of Baggage Claim area. Get transferred by a speedboat to your resort/hotel and check-in. Spend the remaining time relaxing and getting feel of the island nation and water filled air.
MALE TOUR - We recommend you to take the ferry which will cost you just $5 and reach Male which is just 10 minutes from your island and take a look at the capital city of Maldives and return in the evening. Visit Grand Mosque - This is one of the oldest mosque in Maldives which dates back from 1656.The structure of mosque is made up from coral stones and Quranic scripts are chiselled on it. Within the hour walk, tourists can see both the old and new mosques, the sultan’s garden, presidential palace, cemetery, and the fish market.
WATERSPORT DAY - After a hearty breakfast today, we have many recommendations for you. You may choose to take a sun bath on the beach, go for a swim or do absolutely nothing! If adventure is what you like, opt for some water sports like snorelling, catamaran sailing, wind surfing or have fun on a banana boat ride. Spend the evening admiring the views of crystal clear water and sandy beaches and scarlet sun set.
SPA AND NIGHT FISHING DAY - After a delicious breaKfast today, we recommend you pamper yourself with an indulgent spa treatment. Choose from a relaxing aroma therapy treatment or a rejuvenating body spa wellness package. After a relaxing day, enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the resort. At night, we would recommend you to head out for Maldives favourite traditional activity-Night fishing. Using hand lines and raw fish as bait, this has all the ingredients for an adventurous family outing.
After a delicious breakfast today, you could spend it as you please. You may choose to take a sunbath, go for a swim or ramble around the beaches.
Check out. Enjoy a hearty breafast at the hotel and then chec-out. A speed boat will await you for your transfer to the airport. Fly back home with wonderful memories of an amazing trip!
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 15 Days will deduct 100%
Cancelling before 16 Days to 30 Days will deduct 50%