Important Point for Airport taxi
1. Airport booking should be done at least 24 hours in advance
2. Driver will wait maximum of one hour in case of flight delay and customer will have to compensate the company by INR 300 for first one hour and INR 500 for next one hour.
3. Driver will not wait for more than two hours
4. Driver name, number and vehicle number will be provided 4 hours in advance
5. Starting kilometer and ending kilometer is calculated garage to garage.
6. Parking, toll and state tax should be paid by the customer as actual.
7. If the pick up or drop is in between 6 10 PM to 6 AM then night shift allowances has to be given to the driver which is INR 300.
8. Customer must inform Navigers where the car will be taken to and the route followed. Deviation in the rote is allowed however permission from the Navigers has to be obtained if the route has large deviation then what was informed.
9. Traveller will not ask driver to disobey the traffic rules or to indulge anything not civilized like racing on the public road or any kind of off roading or asking the driver to drive above permissible limits.
10. Traveller will not smoke, or any other drugs or consume liquor inside the car or let driver do it. If driver indulge in drinking traveller must inform the company right away